GUBU
An Irish woman's social, political and domestic commentary
Tuesday, July 13, 2004  

Back in blogland

Am back; tanned and refreshed. In my absence the Democrats did something intelligent and picked Edwards, Mary O'Rourke's post-menopausal revenge upon her party hierarchy reaches new heights as she campaigns against the break-up of Aer Rianta from the Seanad and as we basked in Provence it rained here! Excellent. In the meantime I can now safely announce that I am with child, and the following week's posts will comprise a focus on the politics of childbirth, including a detailed and gory account of the birth of my first child - something which every single ante-natal class I attended managed to avoid telling me about. It was all breathing and massage. Nothing about the puking and pushing. Stay tuned.

posted by Sarah | 20:23 0 comments
Comments: Post a Comment
archives
Previous Popular Posts
Other Blogs
contact